Job Reference: 56129
Tooting Centre – Assessor – South Thames Colleges Group
- Tooting Bec, Greater London
- £25 - £30 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for an Tooting Centre – Assessor in South Thames College – Tooting Centre
we are looking for a number of assessor based in Tooting and specifically:
– Assessor IT
Thursday and Friday 9-4
– Assessor Hospitality and personal development to work Monday to Friday 9-4
– Assessor on Security to work on Thursday Friday 9-4 and potentially some classes Monday to Wednesday
– Assessor in Dental nursing at least 1 days a week flexibly but can be more (at Tooing College an potentially off site)
candidates must hold a A1 assessor award and be competent in the field, with experience
– The college currently have 8 dental learners that need an assessor. The number of learners vary at each intake.
– Each learner is allocated 40 hours in total to cover all observations with a written report , portfolio marking, oral questions and professional discussions.
– The assessor will arrange the times and dates to cover the above hours with each learner to suit their individual needs.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.