Job Reference: 57342
- Northampton, Northamptonshire
- £13.68 - £13.68 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Traineeship Coordinator to work in Northampton/Kettering. This position is initially for a period of 12 months and is paying £13.68 per hour. Part-time and full-time candidates will be considered.
- To support the apprenticeships and qualifications manager as well as operations manager with implementation of Traineeships across the councils
To support oversight and monitoring of Externally Contracted Traineeship delivery.
To coordinate delivery of Traineeships programmes I.e., knowing need for new cohorts to start or monitor those not progressing
To raise interest in use of traineeships and provide IAG to managers including presentations at meetings as and when required
To work with the work placement co-ordinator to assign learners to suitable work placement vacancies
To liaise with NCT, Northamptonshire Job Centres, pupil referral units and other external agencies to find suitable candidates to undertake Traineeship vacancies, targeting those 19-24 primarily.
Support the screening process alongside managers ensuring there is potential for candidates to move into full-time permanent employment upon conclusion of the Traineeship programme.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 1+ year of experience within a similar role.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. Current DBS and references covering the last 3 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Part-time or full-time.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.