Tutor – Multiply Project
- Location: Bracknell, England
- Salary: £20 - £24.71 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Sam Boggis
Seven Resourcing are looking for a Multiply Coordinator to work in Bracknell. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £20.00 PAYE or £24.71 umbrella per hour. The role involves working 3 days per week. The working hours are 9am – 5pm.
- To oversee the planning, commissioning and delivery monitoring of innovative learning solutions with internal and external partners.
- Set up and oversee effective systems for learner monitoring and reporting on expenditure, performance data, and the delivery of outcomes.
- Set up and oversee systems to ensure the project remains on budget and is compliant with the Department for Education’s data collection requirements.
- To represent Bracknell Forest Council at national and regional Multiply networks. To co-ordinate and contribute to DfE reporting requirements.
- University Degree at grade 2:2 or above (desirable but not essential).
Experience: 1+ year of post-graduate experience as a Teacher in the UK.
Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. Current DBS and references covering the last 3 years.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 22 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.