Job Reference: 59194
Virtual School PEP Quality Assurance Teacher [MCC] – GM Collaboration
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £19.79 - £19.79 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for an Virtual School PEP Quality Assurance Teacher in Manchester City.
The Virtual School PEP Quality Assurance Teacher works as part of the Virtual School Team and has a key role in ensuring that Manchester City Council effectively fulfils its statutory responsibilities in supporting all of the Looked After Children and Young People in its care to make good educational progress, to achieve good outcomes and to progress into positive destinations at each stage of their educational journey
The Virtual School PEP Quality Assurance Teacher has responsibility to:
– Quality assure the PEPs, which are reviewed termly, for a caseload of Looked After Children and will provide feedback to schools, colleges, providers, education settings and social workers on the quality of each plan and how it can be improved in future.
The role holder will have
– Specialist knowledge in the Education of children and young people; knowledge and understanding of the Local Authority’s statutory responsibilities for Promoting the Educational Achievement and Progress of Looked After Children and Young People, and all associated external inspection and statutory frameworks.
– a sound knowledge of the impact of early trauma and attachment difficulties which many Looked After Children and Young People experience and the barriers these difficulties can create in their learning.
– An understanding of the Local Authority’s statutory responsibilities within Education and safeguarding of children.
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and extensive experience in the delivery of education to children and young people.
– Political awareness and aptitudes.
– Willingness to apply for an enhanced disclosure check.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.