Virtual School PEP Quality Assurance Teacher
- Location: Manchester, England
- Salary: £19.79 - £19.79 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Olivia Seal
Seven Education has an opportunity available as a Virtual School PEP Quality Assurance Teacher. this postion is in Manchester.
The contract dates are 30/01/2023 – 31/03/2023, the hours being 09:00 – 16:30 (35 Hours)
The Virtual School PEP Quality Assurance Teacher works as part of the Virtual School Team and has a key role in ensuring that Manchester City Council effectively fulfils its statutory responsibilities in supporting all of the Looked After Children and Young People in its care to make good educational progress, to achieve good outcomes and to progress into positive destinations at each stage of their educational journey.
- Quality assure the PEPs, which are reviewed termly, for a caseload of Looked After Children and will provide feedback to schools, colleges, providers, education settings and social workers on the quality of each plan and how it can be improved in future.
- Provide effective management, coordination and direction of a compliance and regulation function ensuring adherence through a variety of interventions whilst communicating the authority’s vision, corporate values, aims and objectives.
• Specialist knowledge in the Education of children and young people; knowledge and understanding of the Local Authority’s statutory responsibilities for Promoting the Educational Achievement and Progress of Looked After Children and Young People, and all associated external inspection and statutory frameworks.
• a sound knowledge of the impact of early trauma and attachment difficulties which many Looked After Children and Young People experience and the barriers these difficulties can create in their learning.
• An understanding of the Local Authority’s statutory responsibilities within Education and safeguarding of children.
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and extensive experience in the delivery of education to children and young people.
• Political awareness and aptitudes.
• Willingness to apply for an enhanced disclosure check.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified, and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants, and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2022, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity, and attention to detail.