Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurses / Care Coordinators
- Location: Walthamstow, England
- Salary: £35 - £35 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse / Care Coordinators to work for our exceptional NHS Trust in the East London area.
Working as a Care Coordinator / Mental Health Nurse and managing a caseload of patients with severe mental illness; on-going assessment of their needs and supporting them to stay in the community, care planning, risk assessments; on going home visits; administering depot injections, rasing safeguarding, reviewing packages of care.
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in nursing.
- Experience: 1+ years working as a Nurse.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, NMC registration.
- Previous experience in care coordomation, managing a caseload; previous experience in mental health; depot administration and medication management;knowledge about safeguarding process; knoledge of Mental Capacity Act and Mental Health Act.
Working with Seven Nursing:
We have been helping Nurses find temp, perm and ad-hoc roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK healthcare, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.