Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Location: Surrey, England
- Salary: £30 - £37 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Community Psychiatric Nurse to join a team in Surrey.
The role will involve providing mental health assessments, treatment and support to patients living within the community. You will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, including psychiatrists, social workers and psychologists.
The rate of pay for this role is £30-37 P/H.
– Undertake comprehensive assessments of patients’ mental health status, including risk assessments, and implement individual care plans.
– Provide evidence-based interventions in accordance with the patient’s care plan, such as cognitive behavioural therapy, motivational interviewing, and medication management.
– Ensure that patients receive appropriate support in accessing community mental health services, including support groups and other services provided by the NHS, voluntary, and private healthcare providers.
– Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, including GPs, social workers, and local authorities to ensure a coordinated and appropriate approach to patient care.
– Participate in the clinical audit, evaluation, and feedback of service delivery to ensure that service users receive safe and effective care.
– Support and supervise junior staff, providing guidance and mentoring on mental health care.
– A valid NMC registration as a Registered Mental Health Nurse.
– Post-registration experience working in mental health settings, particularly in community-based settings.
– Experience working with patients with a range of mental health conditions, including complex diagnosis.
– Knowledge and understanding of the Mental Health Act and Mental Capacity Act.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– The ability to work autonomously, as well as in a team.
– A full driving licence and access to a car in order to travel to different locations.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Community Psychiatric Nurse looking for a new challenge, with a competitive hourly rate and excellent support and training provided. If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Working for Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is now one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary health and social care professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2300+ reviews, and with 20 major awards behind us, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates in a role you can be proud of.
If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website, where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.