Crisis Line Practitioner
- Location: Redhill, England
- Salary: £35 - £40 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Crisis Line Practitioner to work in the Redhill area.
As a Crisis Line Practitioner you’ll support young people and families who calls the line between 9-11pm. The shift pattern will either be 9-5pm or 3-11pm and expected to work 37.5 hrs based in Redhill.
· Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in mental health nursing.
· Experience: 2+ years working as an RMN within in the UK.
· Compliance: Up to date DBS and NMC registration.
Working with Seven Nursing:
With hundreds of five-star Trustpilot reviews, multiple recruitment awards and 10 years of expertise, your career is in super safe hands with Seven Resourcing. If you need more information about this role or you want to discuss your job search with an expert, please get in touch with our wonderful Candidate Care Team.