Ref. Brendan 01002
- Location: Holbeach Bank, England
- Salary: £11 - £16 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing are looking for Healthcare Assistants for Supported Living and Care Homes within our care homes in the Market town of Holbeach with excellent pay rates for both days and nights.
Days and Nights (Block Bookings)
This will involve doing PERSONAL care as and when required.
Typical care assistant duties are wide-ranging. The job revolves around helping clients with their immediate needs such as washing, dressing and maintaining their hygiene, as well as helping them with basic day-to-day or administrative tasks like paying bills. However, the care assistant role also includes getting to know clients personally and providing them with emotional support and company, which contributes positively to their wellbeing.
- Qualifications: Relevant to specific to Job Role
- Experience:Minimum 1 Month for HCA in Care home
- Compliance:Up to date DBS, Right to Work in the UK etc.
- Travel: UK Driving licence or the ability to commute to and from work via other forms of transport.
- Hours: ADHOC, depending on availability and location.
*If applying for Nursing Role, please contact for more special requirement needs*
Seven also run a referral scheme – if you know anyone looking for this type of work then please put them in touch and we can pay you £250 once they are placed and have worked 100 hours! *
Working for Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the largest providers of healthcare assistants and support workers to care homes in the UK. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from over 1900 reviews, and with 20 major industry awards behind us, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates within a care role you can be proud of.