Health Care Assistant (HCA)
- Location: Brentwood, England
- Salary: £13 - £13 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Band 3 Healthcare assistant to work with an exceptional client in Brentwood.
You will be working closely with people who are suffering from various mental health conditions to help them recover from their illness and improve their general quality of life. This role includes observing, monitoring and recording patients conditions, providing care and support, and all other general HCA work as required by the nursing team. The shifts are community-based, must be able to drive in order to attend patients homes and/or care homes.
- Experience: 1+ years working as a Healthcare assistant within the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS
- Travel: Car driver
- Mandatory Training: A valid PMVA/MAPA certificate (Not compulsory as this can be arranged for you
- Flexible working hours
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Free life insurance Subsidised meals on duty.
- Health Cash Plan.
Working with Seven Nursing:
With hundreds of five-star Trustpilot reviews, multiple recruitment awards and 10 years of expertise, your career is in super safe hands with Seven Resourcing. If you need more information about this role or you want to discuss your job search with an expert, please get in touch with our wonderful Candidate Care Team.