Health Care Assistant
- Location: Bradford, England
- Salary: £11 - £26 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Health Care Assistant to work day shifts in the Bradford, Northumberland area. The role is available for shift work or block bookings.
These roles are for immediate start.
This role includes observing, monitoring and recording patients conditions, providing care and support, and all other general HCA work as required by the nursing team.
· Experience: 1+ years working as a Health Care Assistant within the UK.
· Compliance: Up to date DBS
· Travel: Clean UK driving license or the ability to commute to and from work independently.
· Mandatory Training: A valid PMVA/MAPA certificate (Not compulsory as this can be arranged for you)
· Flexible working hours
· Contributory pension scheme.
· Free life insurance Subsidised meals on duty.
· Health Cash Plan.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with staff from band 2 all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a candidate who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.