- Location: Bourne End, England
- Salary: £12 - £15 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is seeking a compassionate and dedicated Healthcare Assistant to join a caring team in Bourne, Buckinghamshire.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting patients in their daily activities and providing high-quality care and assistance to patients with all their needs.
The rate of pay for this role is £12-£15 Per Hour.
– Assisting patients with all their daily living activities, including bathing, dressing, and toileting
– Administering medication and monitoring vital signs
– Responding promptly and effectively to patient requests and needs
– Reporting changes in patient condition to the healthcare team
– Maintaining accurate patient records and documentation
– Providing emotional support to patients and their families
– Ensuring patient’s safety and well-being is maintained at all times
– Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to provide the best possible care for patients
– Previous experience working as a Healthcare Assistant in a hospital or care home setting
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Good knowledge of care practices and techniques
– Ability to work well under pressure and remain calm in challenging situations
– A compassionate and caring nature
– Basic computer skills are an advantage.
If you are passionate about helping others, have a genuine interest in healthcare and want to make a difference to the lives of patients, then we would love to hear from you.
Working for Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is now one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary health and social care professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 1900+ reviews, and with 20 major awards behind us, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates in a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website, where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.