Mental Health Care Assistant
- Location: Birmingham, England
- Salary: £11 - £17 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing are looking for compassionate and motivated Mental Health Care Assistants to join our team in Birmingham. As a Mental Health Care Assistant, you will provide support and care to patients with mental health conditions, ensuring their physical and mental wellbeing.
– Assisting patients with daily tasks, such as bathing and dressing
– Supporting patients with their medication regimen
– Providing emotional support to patients and their families
– Observing and monitoring patients’ conditions and reporting any changes to the healthcare team
– Encouraging patients to participate in therapeutic activities and group sessions
– Maintaining accurate and up-to-date patient records
– Providing a safe and secure environment for patients and staff
– Confidently managing challenging behaviour
– Experience working as a Mental Health Care Assistant is preferable, but not essential
– A caring and compassionate attitude towards patients
– Excellent communication skills
– The ability to work effectively as part of a team
– Knowledge of mental health conditions and therapeutic interventions
– Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings, weekends, and some bank holidays
– A valid DBS certificate
MUST HAVE PMVA/MAPA TRAINING
– Competitive salary of £11 – £17 per hour
– Training and development opportunities
– Employee assistance program
– Opportunities to work flexible hours
– A supportive and friendly working environment
If you are passionate about helping people and making a positive difference in their lives, then this could be the job for you. Apply today and join our team as a Mental Health Care Assistant in Birmingham.
Working for Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is now one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary health and social care professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 1900+ reviews, and with 20 major awards behind us, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates in a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website, where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.