Mental Health Support Worker
- Location: Dorset, England
- Salary: £16.5 - £20 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is searching for Band 3 Mental Health Support Workers to work accross the Doset area.
The rate of pay for this role is:
£16.50 P/H for days
£18.00 P/H for Nights/Saturdays
£20.00 P/H for Sundays
– Provide emotional support, practical assistance and guidance to individuals experiencing mental health difficulties
– Assist in the provision and implementation of a care plan tailored to the needs of the individual
– Develop and maintain positive and supportive relationships with clients
– Liaise with the wider team to ensure that all aspects of support and care are being delivered effectively
– Encourage and support clients to participate in activities that will promote their wellbeing and social inclusion
– Ensure that all paperwork and records are kept up to date
– Experience of working with individuals who have mental health difficulties
– Must have PMVA
– Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation and policies relating to mental health support
– Ability to work closely with individuals and develop positive relationships
– Knowledge of the local area and availability and access to local services
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work flexible hours including some evenings and weekends
If you meet these requirements and have a passion for providing support to individuals experiencing mental health difficulties, please submit your application.
Working for Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is now one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary health and social care professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 1900+ reviews, and with 20 major awards behind us, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates in a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website, where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.