- Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- Salary: £40 - £40 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are seeking a qualified and experienced Occupational Therapist to join our dynamic healthcare team in Cambridge, UK. The ideal candidate will possess excellent therapeutic skills and a genuine passion to aid individuals in living life to the fullest by helping them promote health, and prevent—or live better with—injury, illness, or disability.
1. Evaluating patients’ performance, conditions and needs in order to come up with an effective therapeutic plan.
2. Designing, planning and implementing individual and group interventions to avoid, lessen or overcome barriers that prevent patients from full participation in daily activities.
3. Collaborating with patients, families, or teachers and working in consultative roles to offer advice and training.
4. Monitoring and keeping detailed records of patients’ progress to ensure that the interventions and exercises are effective.
5. Collaborating with other care providers and coordinating patient care.
1. A degree in Occupational Therapy and registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
2. At least 5 years of experience as an Occupational Therapist in a clinical setting.
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
5. Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
6. Ability to work flexibly to meet service needs.
We offer a competitive pay package along with the opportunity to work in a supportive environment and the chance to make a difference in people’s lives every day. As part of our commitment to your development, we will offer ongoing training and professional development opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage career advancement.
Our organization is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
If you meet the essential criteria and you’re passionate about helping people, we’d love to hear from you. Apply now!
Working with Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary and ad-hoc professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2000+ reviews, and with 20+ major recruitment awards, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates and a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please get in touch with our candidate care team.