- Location: Derbyshire, Derbyshire
- Salary: £21.24 - £21.24 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are searching for a dedicated Occupational Therapist to join our progressive healthcare team in Derbyshire, UK. The ideal candidate will be a proactive professional with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for improving the lives of their patients.
1. Conduct patient evaluations to understand their physical abilities and create personalized treatment plans.
2. Instruct and educate patients and their families about the preventive and therapeutic health activities.
3. Design, implement, and modify therapeutic interventions that help patients improve their ability to perform daily activities.
4. Monitor and record patients’ progress and modify treatment plans as necessary.
5. Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to provide holistic and integrated care for patients.
6. Maintain patient records in accordance with HCPC standards.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
1. You must have a degree in Occupational Therapy.
2. Registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) is required.
3. Proven experience in occupational therapy.
4. An understanding of legislation, policies, and procedures related to occupational therapy.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Ability to work flexibly and effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
7. Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage a case load effectively.
8. Knowledge of a variety of treatment approaches and the ability to implement them.
As an Occupational Therapist, you will be supporting people to take part in everyday life to improve their health and wellbeing and promote independence. This is an excellent opportunity to use your skills and expertise to make a real difference in the lives of those you care for.
All successful applicants will require DBS clearance. The organization is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all individuals and expects the same commitment from all staff.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply with your CV and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Working with Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary and ad-hoc professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2000+ reviews, and with 20+ major recruitment awards, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates and a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please get in touch with our candidate care team.