- Location: Derbyshire, Derbyshire
- Salary: £21.24 - £21.24 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a dedicated and experienced Occupational Therapist to join our dynamic healthcare team in Derbyshire, UK. Working as an integral part of our team, you will be responsible for enabling people to lead healthy and fulfilling lives, overcoming obstacles, and empowering them to engage in everyday activities. Your job will be to work directly with patients in developing, regaining, and maintaining their ability to perform tasks in living and working environments.
1. Conducting individual patient assessments and creating personalised treatment plans, taking into account the patient’s needs and preferences.
2. Working with patients who have a range of conditions, including mental health issues, physical disabilities, learning disabilities, and age-related conditions to help improve their independence and life’s quality.
3. Implementing therapeutic interventions, such as adapt or modify occupational tasks, the environment or equipment to maximise an individual’s performance in everyday activities.
4. Providing advice and guidance to family members and caregivers.
5. Collaborating with other professionals in a multidisciplinary team to deliver comprehensive care to patients.
6. Consistently documenting and reporting patients’ progress and modifying treatment plans as necessary.
7. Keeping abreast of developments within the profession and continuing professional development (CPD).
1. A degree or postgraduate qualification in occupational therapy approved by the Royal College of Occupational Therapists.
2. Registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
3. At least 2 years of relevant clinical experience in occupational therapy.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with patients, families, and medical staff.
5. Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to different patient situations.
This opportunity offers flexible working hours and a competitive hourly rate. The successful candidate must be willing to undergo a DBS check.
As an Occupational Therapist in our team, your knowledge, skills, and compassion will have a direct impact on improving the wellbeing of our patients. If you are dedicated to aiding those in need and improving their quality of life, then we would like to hear from you.
Our organization is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, disability, or age.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary and ad-hoc professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2000+ reviews, and with 20+ major recruitment awards, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates and a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please get in touch with our candidate care te