Job Reference: 55322
- Northampton, Northamptonshire
- £36 - £36 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Physiotherapist to work in Northampton. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £36.00 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
To complete skilled and specialised Physiotherapy assessments with the implementation of safe interventions which promote independence, minimise risk of hospitalisation and residential care.
To assist with the supervision and development of the therapy services in Northamptonshire with the aim that the service will be a profitable community based therapy services business within OCS ensuring professional standards are met.
- To complete skilled and specialised Physiotherapy assessments to customers with a wide range of more complicated medical conditions, in accordance with all relevant legislation and eligibility criteria.
- To facilitate safe and appropriate interventions which enable customers to optimise their independence; this may include the use of complex specialist equipment or providing specialist advice. Reviews of these interventions may be required.
- To communicate effectively with customers; relatives; carers; legal guardians; or any other relevant professionals. This may require coaching customers and carers on aspects relevant to the Physiotherapy intervention.
- To ensure all communications are delivered in a timely and appropriate way using all the available media such as e-mail, telephone, written and face to face contact.
- To be responsible for ensuring that current practice is up to date and research new practices with a view to development of the current service. To ensure you are up to date with all relevant national legislation, professional standards of practice and organisational policies and procedures. To ensure that own CPD folder is also current.
- To supervise, performance manage, and support other staff members and colleagues. To give, receive and engage in an annual appraisal and a personal development plan which will improve your performance.
- To support the therapy service with the implementation of systems and processes that will support service delivery and staff within the team.
- Demonstrate awareness / understanding of equal opportunities and other people’s behavioural, physical, social and welfare needs.
- Qualifications: Degree/Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS and references covering the last 3 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.