Reablement Support Worker
- Location: Brandon, England
- Salary: £12.63 - £13.81 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for an empathetic and dedicated Reablement Support Worker to join our team in Brandon, Suffolk.
Rates of pay:
As a Reablement Support Worker, you will be responsible for providing day-to-day support for people who have experienced deterioration in their health following a stay in hospital and/or have increased support needs.
– Providing practical and emotional support to individuals with disabilities
– Helping individuals to develop daily living skills and encouraging independence
– Assisting with personal care, including bathing, dressing, and toileting
– Administering medication as required
– Planning and leading group activities for individuals
– Ensuring a safe and supportive environment for all individuals
– Maintaining accurate records of support provided
– Communicating effectively with colleagues, families, and other professionals
– Previous experience in a similar role
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– A caring and empathetic nature
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
– A valid DBS check (we can assist with the application)
We offer competitive rates of pay and ongoing training and development opportunities.
If you are passionate about improving the lives of others and want to make a difference in your community, we want to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role.
Working for Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is now one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary health and social care professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 1900+ reviews, and with 20 major awards behind us, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates in a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website, where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.