Registered General Nurse
- Location: Bristol, England
- Salary: £30 - £45 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Healthcare are seeking a highly compassionate, dedicated, and capable Registered General Nurse to join our healthcare team in Bristol. The ideal candidate is committed to providing excellent clinical care to patients in various wards and departments.
Main duties and responsibilities:
1. Assess, plan, implement and evaluate evidence-based nursing care for patients according to accepted nursing practice and ward protocols.
2. Monitor and record vital patient health data, such as blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and respiratory rate.
3. Administer medications as prescribed by doctors or consultants and carry out duties relating to the management of patient medications.
4. Liaise with patients, relatives, and multidisciplinary team members to ensure information regarding patient condition is accurate and up-to-date.
5. Respond swiftly to emergencies, handling them professionally and calmly.
6. Promote actions beneficial to health and comforting to the ill and distressed.
7. Maintain accurate and detailed patient records.
8. Provide health education and counselling to patients and their families when required.
1. Registered with the UK’s Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
2. Degree in nursing or equivalent qualification.
3. Proven experience as a Registered General Nurse.
4. In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination, etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times.
5. Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills.
6. Excellent physical condition and stamina.
By joining us, you will be part of a caring team dedicated to ensuring patient care always comes first. You’ll also benefit from a competitive salary, comprehensive training, and opportunities for career progression.
We provide an environment where you will be continually learning, and we’ll support you to provide the best possible care. If you’d like to join a dedicated and passionate team, we’d love to hear from you.
The trust is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a supportive and inclusive working environment in which all individuals can make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment and in which all decisions are based on merit.
Please note: we reserve the right to close a job advert early where a sufficient number of applications have been received. Apply immediately if interested!
Working with Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary and ad-hoc professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2000+ reviews, and with 20+ major recruitment awards, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates and a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please get in touch with our candidate care team.