Registered General Nurse
- Location: Bradford, England
- Salary: £25 - £35 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing invites you to discover an exciting role that could be the perfect fit for you. We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Registered General Nurse (RGN) to join our team in Bradford with its rich industrial heritage.
As an RGN, you will be responsible for providing high-quality nursing care to patients in a variety of healthcare settings, including hospitals, nursing homes, and community clinics.
The rate of pay for this role is £25-£35 Per Hour.
– Conduct patient assessments to identify healthcare needs and develop care plans that meet these needs
– Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician
– Provide emotional support and guidance to patients and their families
– Monitor and record patient vital signs and medical history
– Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure continuity of care
– Educate patients and their families about their health conditions and treatment options
– Adhere to nursing standards and protocols
– Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records
– Registered General Nurse (RGN) registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an RGN
– Strong clinical and problem-solving skills
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
– Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
If you have a passion for caring for others and making a positive impact on patient outcomes, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Working for Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is now one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary health and social care professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 1900+ reviews, and with 20 major awards behind us, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates in a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website, where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.