Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- Location: Llanelli, Wales
- Salary: £27 - £50 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing are currently seeking a highly motivated and qualified Registered General Nurse to join our team in Llanelli. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high quality patient care in a busy hospital setting. This is an excellent opportunity to further your career and gain valuable experience in a supportive and collaborative environment.
– Assessing patients’ health needs and developing care plans
– Monitoring and administering medication
– Administering injections, dressing wounds and taking blood
– Observing and recording patients’ vital signs
– Providing emotional support to patients and their families
– Communicating effectively with patients, families, and other healthcare professionals
– Maintaining accurate patient records
Required Qualifications and Experience:
– Current NMC registration as a Registered General Nurse
– At least 1-year experience in a hospital setting
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong organisational skills
– Ability to work effectively in a team
– Up-to-date knowledge of nursing practices
– Understanding of safeguarding and infection control procedures
We offer a competitive salary of £27 per hour and a supportive working environment with excellent opportunities for career advancement. If you are passionate about providing patient-centred care and meet the above requirements, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Working for Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is now one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary health and social care professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 1900+ reviews, and with 20 major awards behind us, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates in a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website, where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.