Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- Location: Oswestry, England
- Salary: £34 - £50 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing invites you to discover an exciting role that could be the perfect fit for you.
We are looking for Registered General Nurse’s (RGN’s) to work in an Orthopaedic Hospital in the Oswestry in the beautiful area of Shropshire.
This role is paying a generous hourly rate from £34.00 to £50.00 per hour., this can be paid through an umbrella company.
You will be working closely with people who are suffering from various physical conditions to help them recover from their illness and improve their general quality of life. This role includes assessing patients, providing care/support, developing risk assessments, administering medication, managing patient documents and all other general nursing duties.
- Implementing and evaluating care plans collaboratively with service users, carers and other professionals, providing individualised care.
- Advocating for young people using the services.
- Providing supervision for nonqualified staff.
- Supporting the development of a safe, therapeutic inpatient environment.
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in General nursing.
- Compliance: NMC registration.
- Travel: UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Flexible
Working with Seven Nursing:
We have been helping Nurses find temp, perm and ad-hoc roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 500 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK healthcare, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.