Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £35 - £40 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work for an exceptional NHS Trust in the cosmopolitian area of London
This role pays a competitive rate of £35-£40.00 an hour
Registered Mental Nurse (RMN), you will work as part of a team to provide high quality nursing care to our clients.
- Enable service users to make life choices, be socially included and take a full and active part in their community.
- You will be responsible for maintaining our high standards of care and clinical excellence.
- You will be responsible for the coordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care.
- You will have a real desire to improve the lives of those around you and take a real satisfaction in making a difference.
- You must be committed and passionate in your clinical practice. You will also need to be knowledgeable in the standards expected within this framework and driven to deliver to the highest standard of care.
- Qualifications: Qualified nurse/RMN along with a passion for achieving high levels of care.
- Experience: RMN qualification with an active NMC Pin. Proven experience within a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, HCPC and NMC registration. Undertake mandatory training.
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in Mental Health Nursing
- Experience: 1+ years working as a Mental Health Nurse.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, NMC registration.
Working with Seven Nursing:
We have been helping Nurses find temp, perm and ad-hoc roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK healthcare, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.