Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Location: Bourne End, England
- Salary: £25 - £35 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse to join our team in Bourne, Buckinghamshire.
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse, you will be responsible for providing high-quality nursing care to patients suffering from various mental health issues.
The rate of pay for this role is £25-£35 Per Hour.
– Deliver high-quality nursing care to patients with mental health conditions
– Assess, plan, and evaluate patient care plans
– Administer medications and treatment as per physician orders
– Monitor and document patient progress
– Work collaboratively with the multidisciplinary team to develop and implement individualized care plans
– Provide patient and family education and support
– Maintain accurate patient records and documentation
– Attend meetings and participate in training and development activities as required
– Registered Mental Health Nurse with valid NMC registration
– Previous experience working in a mental health setting
– Strong communication and problem-solving skills
– Compassionate and patient-focused approach to care
– Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
– Flexibility to work day, evening and weekend shifts
If you are passionate about providing high-quality care to patients with mental health conditions and meet the above requirements, please submit your CV for consideration.
Working for Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is now one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary health and social care professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 1900+ reviews, and with 20 major awards behind us, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates in a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website, where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.