- Location: Shepperton, England
- Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Contact: Life Sciences Team
Seven Life Science are currently seeking an Account Manager to work in Shepperton.
- Be hands on and responsible for the full planning, implementation and outcomes of a range of projects including meetings and events, webinars, websites, e-learning, video, articles, materials.
- Work with a team of account executives, designers, writers and programmers for organising and delivering projects on brief, on budget and to a high standard.
- Be the main point of contact for clients.
- Maintain flexibility at all times to ensure delivery of high-quality work that meets the ongoing needs of our clients.
- Help manage and support Account Executives in their individual career development.
- Manage the full finances of each project, providing a detailed reconciliation upon completion of the project, and ensuring that the senior team is aware of cash flow implications and any budget changes throughout the course of the project.
- Be responsible for developing and retaining client relationships throughout projects and beyond.
- Actively seek opportunities to extend projects and build upon company GP.
- Work with the senior team to identify opportunities to develop new relationships and new business opportunities.
- Be proactive in ensuring an up-to-date knowledge of the markets being operated in
- Support the company in their growth and direction including developing new areas and products as well as improving efficiencies and processes.
- Develop good relationships with suppliers.
Skills and Experience
- Have at least 2 years project management experience preferably in med comms
- Be able to manage a number of projects simultaneously to a high standard.
- Be able to understand the following for each account being managed:
- Therapeutic area
- Product information
- KOLs and customer base
- Client objectives
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Have a detailed understanding of the ABPI.
- Have a robust understanding of the NHS environment.
- Have working knowledge of Veeva approval system.
Working with Seven Life Science:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK Life Science, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.