Job Reference: HW5
Clinical Account Manager
- Arizona, Arizona
- £42200 - £56300 per annum
- Permanent / Full Time
Seven Life Sciences have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Account Manager covering the territories of Southern California, Arizona and Hawaii.
The base salary is $60k-$80k – $30k paid out quarterly based upon achieving MBOs – quarterly target is $7,500.
- Achieve defined sales and MBO goals within assigned territories.
- Maintain existing business by driving retention, utilization, and account independence.
- Provide clinical expertise to drive company revenue goals.
- Uncover potential business opportunities.
- Remain current on products, services, and competitive landscape.
- Strategically plan the week, month, and quarter to target and implement a plan to train, insulate and grow business to meet corporate revenue goals.
- Educate through training, in-services, and office calls to drive utilization and account independence.
- Build professional relationships with Audiologists, Pharmacists, MD’s, and other clinical personnel by attending Continuing Education programs, Journal Clubs, Residency programs and other events.
- Organize customer data, including consistent entering of daily activities such as meetings, trainings, and product education events into SFDC.
- Build on short-term activity to drive broader value for customers.
- Meet all travel requirements to achieve customer and corporate goals.
- Other responsibilities as deemed appropriate by management and as business dynamics change.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of sales related experience or training experience. Medical sales experience a plus.
- Effective communication skills, including ability to interact with medical staff, sales, marketing, and global franchise leaders.
- Adept at connecting to a wide range of individuals and networking with the intent of growing business.
- Must be able to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Effective teaching skills with ability to translate complex instructions clearly.
- Ability to be highly adaptable to complexity and change with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
- Ability to analyse and recommend changes to training documents as well as constructing effective training programs.
- Travel up to 50%
Working with Seven Life Sciences:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK Life Science, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help