Job Reference: TC1
Corporate Account Manager
- Bristol, Bristol
- £40000 - £40000 per annum
- Permanent / Full Time
Seven Life Sciences have an exciting oppoprtunity for a Corporate Account Manager in Bristol.
The role is located in Bristol with 20% in the field involving international travel.
Salary is up to £40k per annum with a bonus up to 30%.
– Currently seeking a hard-working, independent, self-starter with a consultive take on sales to join an exciting new division in the business, with £1M+ existing sales and ambitions to double the turnover through a global sales strategy.
- Act as the account manager for all corporate customers, growing the existing customer base and proactively seeking out new customers.
- Proactively maintain a healthy sales pipeline, business forecasting, and regular report generation.
- Comfortable calling on key accounts within the corporate market that will include but are not limited to; medical device companies, pharmaceutical companies, private training companies, global charities, care facilities and medical research and development companies.
- Developing and maintaining strategic partnerships with leading multinational medical device and pharmaceutical companies.
- Ensuring all customer inquiries from prospecting, telephone, website, trade shows, quotes, etc. are handled within a timely manner.
- Strategic territory mapping and diary planning, scheduling trips across UK, United States and Europe.
- Coordinate effectively with UK, USA and International teams to ensure corporate strategy implemented across global territories.
- Produce and execute annual business plans including setting yearly goals and clear annual sales strategies.
- Write and justify corporate business budgets for both revenue targets and annual business costs.
- Collaborate internally with production, marketing and product management teams to ensure constant development of corporate strategies linked to company substantial product catalogue, with potential to explore bespoke offerings.
- A minimum of 5 years sales or account management experience within a corporate environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent time spent in sale setting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and familiarity Salesforce or other CRM system.
- Very strong quantitative and qualitative skills.
- A full UK drivers licence.
- Physical Requirements: Able to safely lift and handle products up to 40 lb – Able to maintain demo stock and move products from locations.
- Lives within commutable distance to Bristol.
- Experience within a large corporate medical device company.
- A Nursing, Medical or Life Sciences qualification.
Working with Seven Life Sciences:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK Life Science, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help