Job Reference: WW234
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- £70300 - £84400 per annum
- Permanent / Full Time
Seven Life Science have an amazing opportunity available as a Project Engineer, this role is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
The Project Engineer will lead cross functional teams from the quoting stage of a program to production launch.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded as management determines necessary.
- Ability to review part designs (draft, side-actions, shutoffs, the basics).
- Understanding of tooling including mold features due to part geometry and mold construction basics (can review mold designs).
- Medical molding experience.
- High-Consistency Rubber, Gum Silicone, and/or Liquid Silicone molding experience.
- Thermoplastic and/or thermoset injection molding experience is a plus.
- Understanding good manufacturing processes and advanced quality planning (APQP) including a working knowledge of the following: DOEs (Design Of Experiments), capability studies, “Steel Safe/Tolerance Safe” concept, automation concepts (press robots, automated assembly equipment), secondary operations (deflashing, assembly, testing, decorating, etc.) and the relative cost impact of options and can choose the best option.
- Ability to manage multiple projects which includes: sound project organization skills, effective timeline management (MS Project Gantt charts, etc.), managing multiple suppliers (mold makers, material suppliers), and skillful project budget management (on time, on target).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to represent us well to our customers and suppliers.
- PPE needed to do your job: safety glasses and side shields.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Two (2) plus years’ experience in packaging, shipping and receiving
- Experience operating a forklift used in manufacturing
- Fundamental computer skills, working knowledge of business software (e.g. Excel, Word) and ability to use a standard ERP system (IQMS preferred)
We are an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, & Disabilities.
Working with Seven Life Science:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK Life Science, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.