Job Reference: HW1
Regional Account Manager
- Wisconsin, Wisconsin
- £42200 - £56300 per annum
- Permanent / Full Time
Seven Life Sciences have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Accounts Manager to cover the territories of Wisconsin and Illinois.
The base salary is $60k-$80k with Uncapped Commission.
- Startup company aiming to change the standard of care to routine cognitive function screening, to allow for early intervention and proper management as well as eliminate uncertainty about cognitive function.
- Our Regional Account Managers are our first line of contact for customers in a broad arena of Sales fields: Audiology and Pharmacy initially, with growth into MD, Neurology, etc. offers outstanding clinical support, customer service, and marketing resources at your fingertips helping assist in the sales process. Ongoing coaching and development by all levels of management is provided to ensure you have everything you need to be successful including a focused use orientation program.
- Professionally and expertly sell a new technology and change clinicians and physicians’ behaviour through strong value proposition messaging.
- Accelerate adoption and increase sales of the technology to a wide customer base.
- Meet or exceed sales goals and metrics that are consistent with the position.
- Professionalism is always required, upholding core values, while working in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of 3-5 years sales experience in the medical field.
- Eager to learn and execute consultative sales strategies.
- Relationship driven Closer.
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
Enjoy the benefits:
- Room for proffesional growth and advancement.
- Healthcare coverage
- Bonuses! Contest Money!
- Paid Vacation time
- Base pay + uncapped commission!
- Able to travel up to 50%
Working with Seven Life Sciences:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK Life Science, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help