Senior Account Manager
- Location: Shepperton, England
- Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Contact: Life Sciences Team
Seven Life Science are currently seeking a Senier Account Manager to work in Shepperton.
- Be hands on and responsible for the full planning, implementation and outcomes of a range of projects including meetings and events, webinars, websites, e-learning, video, articles, materials.
- Work with a team of account executives, designers, writers and programmers for organising and delivering projects on brief, on budget and to a high standard.
- Be the main point of contact for clients.
- Maintain flexibility at all times to ensure delivery of high-quality work that meets the ongoing needs of our clients.
- Help manage and support Account Executives in their individual career development.
- Manage the full finances of each project, providing a detailed reconciliation upon completion of the project, and ensuring that the senior team is aware of cash flow implications and any budget changes throughout the course of the project.
- Be responsible for developing and retaining client relationships throughout projects and beyond.
- Actively seek opportunities to extend projects and build upon company GP.
- Work with the senior team to identify opportunities to develop new relationships and new business opportunities.
- Be proactive in ensuring an up-to-date knowledge of the markets being operated in
- Support the company in their growth and direction including developing new areas and products as well as improving efficiencies and processes.
- Develop good relationships with suppliers.
Skills and experience:
- Have at least 2 years project management experience preferably in med comms
- Be able to manage a number of projects simultaneously to a high standard.
- Be able to understand the following for each account being managed:
- Therapeutic area
- Product information
- KOLs and customer base
- Client objectives
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Have a detailed understanding of the ABPI.
- Have a robust understanding of the NHS environment.
- Have working knowledge of Veeva approval system.
The Senior Account Manager will fulfil the following responsibilities on top of those required from Account Executive and Account Manager levels.
- Complete a range of project types.
- Complete projects in a range of therapy areas
- Be able to manage multiple accounts and projects simultaneously
- Be the main client contact on 70% of your projects
- Be responsible for the full planning, implementation, and outcomes of projects.
- Take responsibility for day-to-day planning of your project budgets.
- Have a clear understanding of the product, therapy area and strategy
- Be able to provide clients with commercial advice.
- Have a clear understanding of how each project fits into the overall product strategy.
- Ability to maintain and build long term client relationships.
- Be able to identify opportunities and develop proposals.
- Be able to upsell to existing clients.
- Assist in the training and development of Account Executive(s)
- Be able to co-ordinate the division of appropriate workload within the team.
- Support the company in improving efficiencies by suggesting improvements to processes.
- Be a calm and reassuring port of call to clients and colleagues in the face of problems, confidently offering solutions and guidance to help solve the issue(s) at hand.
Working with Seven Life Science:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK Life Science, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.