Job Reference: CG123
Senior Design Engineer
- West Chester, Pennsylvania
- £84400 - £105500 per annum
- Permanent / Full Time
Seven Life Science are currently seeking a Senior Design Engineer to work in West Chester, Pennsylvania.
- Located in West Chester, PA., is a global medical device technology company focused on providing the highest quality design and manufacturing of spinal implants and instrumentation.
- Company offers an extensive portfolio of surgical systems to facilitate minimally invasive surgery (MIS), complex spine correction, and degenerative procedures.
- Continuous development and dedication to delivering inventive solutions and quality by design drives company’s commitment to the medical community.
- We invite you to become a member of an organization that has established an outstanding reputation for quality and excellence.
- Highly competitive wages, a state-of-the-art-facility, an emphasis on work/life balance, career advancement, a team-centered workplace culture, and the opportunity to be your best is waiting for you at our company.
- Responsible for development of project plans and management of cross functional development team that includes surgeons, marketing, quality, regulatory, and manufacturing.
- Responsible for performing and supervising analyses to evaluate technical design feasibility of products.
- Supervise and mentor less experienced designers and drafters.
- Support development of product inputs and market expectations.
- Responsible for modeling of complex mechanical parts using CREO CAD software.
- Responsible for creation of design control documentation per company design control procedure.
- Work with in-house manufacturing experts to properly design for manufacturing ability and quality.
- Support marketing strategy by co-developing marketing collateral, assisting with training labs and conferences.
Qualifications and Experience.
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 7-10 years design engineering experience.
- Basic knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology.
- Minimum of 5+ years in the medical device industry (Spine Preferred).
- Advanced knowledge of spine anatomy.
- Background in medical device industry.
- Background in medical designs.
- Must be able to work with customers to define and document requirements, address technical concerns, and provide project status.
- 100% Employer Paid Medical Plan
- Dental / Vision Benefits
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Participation in company 401k plan with an employer percentage match
- 100% Paid Uniforms
- Skills Training Workshops/Online Instruction
Working with Seven Life Science:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK Life Science, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.