Job Reference: Jallum 204
Band 5 Community Nurse
- Basildon, Essex
- £32 - £32 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Band 5 Community Nurse to work for a client in Basildon.
Shifts are community-based, you must be a car driver in order to attend patients homes and/or care homes.
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in nursing.
- Experience: 1+ years working as a Community Nurse
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, NMC registration.
- Travel: Car driver
- Teaching and CPD programmes.
- Financial support for further training and personal development.
- Health Cash Plan.
- Help towards accomodation
- Free Parking
- Long term Employment Permit
Working with Seven Nursing:
We have been helping Nurses find temp, perm and ad-hoc roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK healthcare, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.