Job Reference: JA003
Band 6 Health Visitor
- West Thurrock, Essex
- £40 - £40 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing is looking for a Band 6 Health Visitor to work for Healthy Families Service, in all areas in Thurrock: Grays Health Centre, Tilbury Health Centre and South Ockendon Health Centre.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
Duration: until 30/06/2022
Responsibilities: New birth assessments, 6-8 week, vulnerable families, safeguarding children, LAC children
Skills: Qualified Health visitor with EPR experience
- Qualifications: Community Nurse Qualification – Health Visitor (essential).
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar position.
- Compliance: Current DBS and NMC registration. References covering the last 3 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Part-time and full-time roles available.
Working with Seven Nursing:
We have been helping Nurses find temp, perm and ad-hoc roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK healthcare, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.