Job Reference: TB118
Care Assistant/Support Worker
- Eastbourne, East Sussex
- £13 - £18 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for compassionate and dedicated Supported Living Care Assistants to provide excellent care and support to our clients in Eastbourne.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing high-quality care and support to individuals who need assistance with daily living activities, such as personal care, meal preparation, medication administration, and socialization.
This position pays a competitive rate of £13-£18 per hour.
• Providing personal care and support to clients in their homes
• Supporting clients with their daily living activities such as bathing, dressing, and preparing
• 6 months experience in a similar position.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A passion for providing high-quality care
• Flexibility to work shifts including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
If you are a caring and compassionate individual with experience in supporting vulnerable individuals, then we would love to hear from you. In return, we offer a competitive salary, ongoing training and development opportunities, pension scheme, and a supportive and friendly working environment. Apply now to become part of our team in Eastbourne.
Working for Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is now one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary health and social care professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 1900+ reviews, and with 20 major awards behind us, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates in a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website, where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.