Job Reference: RICHHUG05
- Bath, Somerset
- £10 - £12 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a qualified Cook/Chef to fill an opportunity in Bath. Ad hoc shifts availble £10-£12 p/h
To prepare, deliver and serve freshly cooked meals to meet with Care Homes Regulations.
- Setting up workstations with relevant ingredients and cooking equipment
- Preparing ingredients to use (e.g. chopping and peeling vegetables, etc)
- Cooking food to menu spec
- Keeping a sanitised and orderly kitchen
- Ensuring food stored correctly
- Experience: Previous chef/cook experience is essential
- Compliance: Current DBS would be an advantage, but not essential
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently
Working with Seven Nursing:
For over a decade, Seven Resourcing has successfully recruited Nurses for care homes, the NHS and private healthcare services across the UK. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from over one thousand reviews, our multi-award-winning team is ready to find you a nursing role that’s close to home and pays what you deserve.
In 2021, Seven Resourcing won four Recruiter Awards, including Best Temporary Agency, Best Public Sector Agency, Most Effective Back Office Operation and Recruitment Agency of the Year. We’re also listed by Best Companies, Great Place to Work and Future 50, so you’re in safe hands!