Job Reference: TOM08
CPN – On site
- Wells, Somerset
- £32 - £32 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in the Wells area. This role is paying £32 per hour.
You will be working closely with adults who are suffering from various mental health conditions to help them recover from their illness and improve their general quality of life. This role includes assessing patients, providing care/support, developing risk assessments, administering medication, managing patient documents and all other general nursing duties.
- The assessment of needs, planning and delivery of care for adults from assessment to discharge from services.
- Implementing and evaluating care plans collaboratively with service users, carers and other professionals, providing individualised care.
- Working closely with adults to empower and support their recovery journey.
- Advocating for young people using the services.
- Providing supervision for nonqualified staff.
- Supporting the development of a safe, therapeutic inpatient environment.
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in mental health nursing.
- Experience: 2+ years working as a CPNin the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS and NMC registration.
Working with Seven Nursing:
With hundreds of five-star Trustpilot reviews, multiple recruitment awards and 10 years of expertise, your career is in super safe hands with Seven Resourcing. If you need more information about this role or you want to discuss your job search with an expert, please get in touch with our wonderful Candidate Care Team.