Job Reference: 55623
Deputy Manager (Clinical Lead)
- Worthing, Norfolk
- £50290 - £50290 per annum
- Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Deputy Manager (Clinical Lead), to fill an exclusive opportunity with Guild Care. This is a permanent position.
As part of the role, you will assess, plan, implement and evaluate care of people living in the home using evidence-based practice working with medical and other community professionals to ensure that family members receive the best possible care. You will provide up to date advice, support, supervision, liaison, education, training and leadership in regard to nursing and social care so that people living with complex needs are supported to live well, safely and have fulfilled lives. You will ensure that the service provides a safe environment, personal support and care in a way that is focused on the individual and is based on what matters to them. To work with people in a way that continually demonstrates a focus on being safe, caring, person-centred and relationship focused.
- A passion for supporting vulnerable older people in need of nursing care, to live well, safely and have fulfilled lives
- RN or RMN qualification and current NMC PIN
- Proven clinical expertise in the care of older adults with complex needs
- Good knowledge of nutritional care, wound care, pressure area care, infection control, pain control, continence management, mobility management, palliative care, end of life care and other clinical skills required in the setting
- Experience of leading, managing and supervising others
- Experience of nursing in a care home environment, community or non-acute setting
- Good understanding of safeguarding, risk management, health and safety, fire safety and other relevant legislation
- Good IT, literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent customer care skills and the ability to communicate with a range of different people, including customers, relatives, staff, senior managers and other professionals
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Satisfactory health to meet the demands of the role, satisfactory DBS check and references
- Mentor experience
- Working knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act (2005) and implications in a care home for older people inc. Deprivation of Liberty Standards.
- Knowledge of CQC regulatory framework and its implications for practice
- Specialist knowledge of best practice in care and medication practice for older people
- An Approved First Aid Certificate
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (NMC)
- Experience: Experience at a similar level
- Compliance: Up to date NMC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w including some weekend shifts or on-call flexibility.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.