Job Reference: Brendan 01
- Chelmsford, Essex
- £12 - £34 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing are looking for Healthcare + Nurse Workers to pick up ADHOC shifts within our care homes in Essex with excellent pay rates for both days and nights.
This will involve doing PERSONAL care as and when required.
Typical care assistant duties are wide-ranging. The job revolves around helping clients with their immediate needs such as washing, dressing and maintaining their hygiene, as well as helping them with basic day-to-day or administrative tasks like paying bills. However, the care assistant role also includes getting to know clients personally and providing them with emotional support and company, which contributes positively to their wellbeing.
- Qualifications: Relevant to specific to Job Role
- Experience: Minimum 1 Month for HCA in Care home
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, Right to Work in the UK etc.
- Travel: UK Driving licence or the ability to commute to and from work via other forms of transport.
- Hours: ADHOC, depending on availability and location.
*If applying for Nursing Role, please contact for more special requirement needs*
Seven also run a referral scheme – if you know anyone looking for this type of work then please put them in touch and we can pay you £250 once they are placed and have worked 100 hours! *