Job Reference: HCA005 - Tom
- Guildford, Surrey
- £12.5 - £14.5 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for health care assistants and support workers to join a wonderful variety of care providers in Guildford.
Hourly pay rates for HCA’s/SW’s vary from £12.50 – £14.50, depending on the client location and applicant experience.
Being a health care assistant means you must be committed, flexible, and passionate about caregiving, as well as undertaking many vital responsibilities:
- Provide support to individuals to ensure they can reach their optimum independence and provide support in their everyday lives.
- Support individuals/groups to access social and leisure activities.
- Monitor individual emotional and general wellbeing daily and ensure their protection from abuse, reporting any concerns to senior managers.
- Support individuals to make choices in a way that always respects their dignity and privacy.
- Ensure respectful, patient, and courteous approaches are undertaken with individuals, their families, visitors and colleagues, whether within the care setting or out in the community.
To be successful as a healthcare assistant, you must be extremely reliable, hard-working, and kind. Additional requirements include:
– 3+ months of experience in a paid care role.
– NVQ Level 2 or equivalent.
– A clean UK driving license is desirable but not essential.
– Up to date passport or residents permit and DBS.
Working for Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the largest providers of healthcare assistants and support workers to care homes in the UK. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from over 1900 reviews, and with 20 major industry awards behind us, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates within a care role you can be proud of.