Job Reference: JA111
Healthcare Assistants (HCA) / Support Workers
- Hastings, East Sussex
- £12.5 - £14 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers in the large seaside resort of Hastings, East Sussex
These roles are in a Care Home setting.
Rate of pay:- £12.50 with an increase for nights and at the weekend.
- Assist service users with personal and intimate care.
- Assist service users to access and use any aids and personal equipment that is required.
- Liaise with other appropriate health professionals at times of service users illness or/at the end of life.
- Assist in the promotion of mental and physical activity of service users as detailed in individual care plans.
- Ensure that service users physical environment is maintained to a high standard.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 1+ years working as a Care Assistant in the UK
- Compliance: Up to date SSSC registration and PVG.
- from work independently.
- Experience: 1+ years working as a Healthcare assistant/Support Worker within the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS
- Mandatory Training: A valid PMVA/MAPA certificate (Not compulsory as this can be arranged for you)
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with staff from band 2 all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Healthcare Assistant who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.