Job Reference: MD04
Mental Health Care Assistant
- Reigate, Surrey
- £11 - £18 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing have several positions available for Healthcare Assistants to work within an exceptional mental health hospital in the lively Reigate area.
You will be working closely with people who are suffering from various mental health conditions to help them recover from their illness and improve their general quality of life. This role includes assessing patients, providing care/support, developing risk assessments, managing patient documents.
- The assessment of needs, planning and delivery of care for young people from assessment to discharge from services.
- Implementing and evaluating care plans collaboratively with service users, carers and other professionals, providing individualised care.
- Working closely with patients to empower and support their recovery journey.
- Advocating for young people using the services.
- Supporting supervision of qualified staff.
- Supporting the development of a safe, therapeutic inpatient environment.
- Experience: 1+ year working as an HCA in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS and Mandatory Training.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Limited company
- Teaching and CPD programmes.
- Financial support for further training and personal development.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Free life insurance Subsidised meals on duty.
- Health Cash Plan.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D and Health care assitants.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and non-qualified staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.