Job Reference: BWILKES102
Mental Health Support Workers
- Dartford, Kent
- £11.93 - £17.17 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for Mental Health Support Workers to work in the easily accessible and historically rich town of Dartford.
- Weekday – £11.93
- Weeknight – £12.35
- Weekend day – £12.35
- Weekend night – £12.81
- Bank Holiday day – £15.43
- Bank Holiday night – £17.17
- The role:
You will be working closely with people who are suffering from various mental health conditions to help them recover from their illness and improve their general quality of life. This role includes assessing patients, providing care/support, developing risk assessments, managing patient documents. Days/nights available.
- The assessment of needs, planning and delivery of care for young people from assessment to discharge from services.
- Implementing and evaluating care plans collaboratively with service users, carers and other professionals, providing individualised care.
- Working closely with patients to empower and support their recovery journey.
- Advocating for young people using the services.
- Supporting supervision of qualified staff.
- Supporting the development of a safe, therapeutic inpatient environment.
- Experience: 1+ year working as an HCA in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS and Mandatory Training. PMVA/MAPA required
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Working with Seven Nursing:
We have been helping Nurses and Health Care Assistants find temp, perm and ad-hoc roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK healthcare, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.