- Location: Swansea, Wales
- Salary: £32 - £55 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Jodie Lewis-Davies
Seven Nursing have opportunitues available for Midwives in the Swansea area for temporary placements.
Our health care team work with general hospitals in South West Wales , providing support and care to those most in need.
- Provide prenatal and early postnatal advice, care and support for women and also assists them during labour.
- Identifying high-risk pregnancies and referring such patients to the relevant medical specialists.
- Providing support and counselling to mothers following events like miscarriage, stillbirth and neonatal abnormality.
- Overseeing and monitoring the labour process and advising mothers on their options to manage pain.
- Excellent decision-making skills to make quick and effective decisions in crises.
- Strong team-working skills.
- Strong observational skills to immediately notice complications during labour.
- Supporting the development of a safe environment.
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in General nursing.
- Compliance: NMC registration.
- Travel: UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Flexible
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.