Nursing Home Care Workers
- Location: Folkestone, England
- Salary: £11.5 - £16.31 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Ben Wilkes
Seven Nursing is looking for naturally caring, hard working Nursing Home Care Workers in the large town of Folkestone, in Kent. This role is paying a generous hourly rate between £11.50 – £16.31 an hour depending on days/evenings and Bank Holidays worked.
Our main aim at Seven Nursing is to help our clients maintain their independence at home by supporting with a variety of tasks including:
- Personal care, continence care and medication administration
- Washing & Bathing
- Grocery shopping
- Helping to get dressed
- Domestic chores
- Making someone a cup of tea, preparing a meal or having a chat because you might be the only person they see that day.
- Accompanying to appointments
- Helping with mobility such as with the stairs or getting into bed
Our carers love what they do, its not just about providing practical support, it is about emotional support and companionship too.
Some of our clients may not have any family and knowing they will have a friendly member of our team to see and talk too every day is extremely important.
- Some Experience Necessary
- Compliance: Up to date DBS and NMC registration.
Working with Seven Nursing:
We have been helping Nurses find temp, perm and ad-hoc roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK healthcare, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.