Occupational Health Advisor
- Location: Sunderland, England
- Salary: £21.22 - £21.22 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Sam Boggis
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Occupational Health Advisor to work in Sunderland. This position is initially for a period of 6 months and is paying £21.22 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
Under the guidance of the Occupational Health Manager you are to assist in the provision of a comprehensive occupational health service whilst ensuring the effective use of resources. To provide a professional service to employees and department managers in the delivery of exceptional services to our community and key stakeholders.
- To promote the Service Vision, ‘Creating the Safest Community’.
- To work effectively and efficiently to provide a professional service in the delivery of the department’s aims and objectives.
- To maintain appropriate and robust information systems within the department.
- To proactively maintain positive and effective liaison links with organisations and partners as appropriate.
- To prepare the production of a variety of quality information for inclusion in management and departmental reports.
- To ensure compliance with Data Protection regulations and ensure data security is maintained.
- To ensure professional and technical knowledge is up to date and provided as exceptional service to the organisation.
- To proactively identify and recommend areas of potential improvement with professional and/or technical services.
- To professionally represent the function at internal and external meetings and events.
- To be responsible for internal processes and services of professional and/or technical services. This could also require line management responsibilities.
- Qualified Registered General Nurse on Part 1 of the NMC register.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: 2 x references and current DBS.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.