Job Reference: 62224
Outreach Support Worker
- Worcester, Worcestershire
- £17.72 - £17.72 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary outreach support worker to work within Worcester.
Initial 3 month contract as you’re covering a vacancy.
£17.72 per hour (via umbrella company)
Temp – perm opportunities are possible but not 100% guaranteed. You would need to re-apply however if you’re already in the service then you have a better chance of being successful.
This role is to support children, young people and families where there is Child In Need Plan in place. As part of the job role, you will also be working with families where children are deemed to be on the edge of Local Authority care.
– Creating and participating in tailored support packages, in crisis and within planned intervention to meet the needs of children, young people and families to ensure stability and prevent breakdown within the family home.
– Forming relationships with children, young people, and families, which will facilitate the positive family care, support, and assessment process, encouraging them to participate fully in opportunities to enable their development and to keep families together.
– Support planned work individually and in groups to support children/young people and families who are experiencing a range of complex difficulties for example Children and Young People who are at risk of Child Sexual Exploitation, county lines, trafficking, grooming.
- Level 5 in education in health, social care, or equivalent experience. Trained in providing structured CBT psychological therapy.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Recent DBS check.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Support Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.