Job Reference: JALLUM103
Registered General Nurse
- Boston, Lincolnshire
- £35 - £42 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing has an exciting opportunity for a Band 8 Registered General Nurse in the Boston area, working for the NHS.
You will be working with 111 in the Boston area, therefore you will need experience in urgent care, treating wounds and general ailments.
- Early: 8am-8pm
- Late: 11am-11pm
- Nights: 8pm-8am
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading a team to ensure the highest possible standards of care – assessment of residents’ needs, creating and implementing Care plans
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet resident’s physical, social and psychological needs, whilst still championing independence and personal choice
- Maintaining accurate documentation and resident records.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
- To join us as a Registered Nurse you will need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices.
- Compliance/Training: Catheters, Electronic Medication System, Epilepsy (some residents have complex epilepsy), PEGS & Tracheostomy
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.