Job Reference: MD201
Registered General Nurse
- Stoke, West Midlands
- £22 - £50 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing has an exciting opportunity for a Registered General Nurse in the Stoke area.
Our Care team offers residential care for those who need help with daily tasks, nursing care for people who have complex medical needs, and both residential and nursing dementia care. We also provide respite care to give family or friends a well-earned break, and intermediate care as an alternative to hospital stay.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading a team to ensure the highest possible standards of care – assessment of residents’ needs, creating and implementing Care plans
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet resident’s physical, social and psychological needs, whilst still championing independence and personal choice
- Maintaining accurate documentation and resident records.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
- To join us as a Registered Nurse you will need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices.
- Compliance/Training: Catheters, Electronic Medication System, Epilepsy (some residents have complex epilepsy), PEGS & Tracheostomy
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.