Job Reference: MB10
Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- Wales, Wales
- £27 - £50 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Seven Nursing are seeking a highly skilled and compassionate Registered General Nurse to join our healthcare team in Aberystwyth. As a Registered General Nurse, you will provide excellent patient care and work collaboratively with interdisciplinary teams to improve health outcomes.
• Planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing care for patients • Administering medications and treatments as prescribed • Monitoring and recording vital signs • Collaborating with physicians and interdisciplinary teams to create care plans • Educating patients and families about their health conditions and treatments • Maintaining accurate and up-to-date patient records • Providing emotional support to patients and their families • Participating in clinical audits and quality improvement initiatives
• Registered Nurse (RN) qualification
• Valid NMC registration
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Registered General Nurse • Strong communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills • Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities • Proficiency in using clinical computer systems
• Competitive hourly rate of £27.00
• Continuous professional development opportunities • Pension scheme • Paid annual leave • Flexible working hours • Opportunities for career progression
If you are a dedicated and compassionate Registered General Nurse who is committed to providing high-quality patient care, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity in Aberystwyth.
Working for Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is now one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary health and social care professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 1900+ reviews, and with 20 major awards behind us, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates in a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website, where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.